- What is a cookie?
- How you can control cookies
- By default, most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can alter your web browser preferences, either to notify you when you have received a cookie, or to refuse to accept cookies. You can also delete any cookies that have already been sent.
- If you choose not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the TCA website.
- Strictly necessary cookies
The TCA website use “session cookies” to maintain information about where you are on the TCA website and whether you have logged in to it. These cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser. By way of example, TCA uses JSESSIONID. This cookie is used to identify you as a user between page loads. This allows us to remember certain settings, like which part of the TCA website you were using before you were asked to log in or register.
- Functionality cookies
- Social network sharing cookies
Some of our pages may invite you to “share” them via social media sites like Twitter or LinkedIn. If you chose to use the ‘share this’ function, those sharing sites may set a cookie on your machine. You should consult that social media site’s terms and conditions before “sharing”.